Despite the growing importance of Early childhood Education, there are a number of challenges in the implementation of the same. These include a dearth of quality education in various parts of the country, limited language literacy to local languages thus lack of competency in functional usage of English language. There is no real-time and meaning full assessment of children’s progress. Anganwadi Workers are not qualified and equipped to conduct classroom sessions with multi-age groups as there are no scripted lesson plans and learning resources. Also, there is a lack of detailed educational plan and learning progression for multi-age group of children in a session.
Hubble Kids aims to overcome these challenges through its various programmes that empower and enrich the lives of the underprivileged children.
Our Scope of Work involves:
Designing, Developing and Implementing a detailed Framework for…
- ECCE Content for Learning for Children (3-6 years) in Anganwadi Centers
- Training and Certification of all the Anganwadi Workers and Helpers, followed by Supervisors and Child Development Project Officers (CDPO)
- Registration for ECCE Centers
- Quality Standards for Accreditation of ECCE Centers
- MIS Framework and Reporting Mechanism for tracking implementation